Wich forum for selling? Black Card Swatch

Would you like to Swap a Swatch with another Collector, offer your Swatch Swap Watch here.

Moderator: Moderation Team

jason427
Beginner
Beginner

Wich forum for selling? Black Card Swatch

Postby jason427 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 pm

I have an un-worn Black Card gift Swatch custom chronograph.
Thanks,
jason

UTAH_SWATCH

Re: Wich forum for selling? Black Card Swatch

Postby UTAH_SWATCH » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 am

I would love to get that watch, but not sure I could beat any offer from other collectors. :(
Life is Short, Drive FAST / Eat Raw Fish

swatch.home.pages.de

Postby swatch.home.pages.de » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:22 am

Well, if you look around a bit on ebay, you can find that watch for around $50 to $100 US (new! plus shipping). So it is not particularely rare.
http://swatch.home.pages.de All the latest news and infos from the world of swatch watch collecting!

UTAH_SWATCH

Postby UTAH_SWATCH » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:25 am

swatch.home.pages.de wrote:Well, if you look around a bit on ebay, you can find that watch for around $50 to $100 US (new! plus shipping). So it is not particularely rare.

Thank You, I will check for it.... 8)

UTAH_SWATCH

Postby UTAH_SWATCH » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:29 pm

swatch.home.pages.de wrote:Well, if you look around a bit on ebay, you can find that watch for around $50 to $100 US (new! plus shipping). So it is not particularely rare.

I found one on EBAY for $50 US, I should have remembered that Swatch will often just repackage a watch or put a special loop printed with an event or company name and call it limited or exclusive. I should receive the watch in a couple of days. :)

Hans

Postby Hans » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm

I have one of these incoming too. I have not spotted any difference to the original model yet but I wonder why Swatch would call this a custom piece. Let's see!

UTAH_SWATCH

Postby UTAH_SWATCH » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:33 am

Now my Swatch is missing in the mail, the seller on EBAY has been sending me emails to see if I have received watch. I gon't know if it's just heavy Christmas mail and it is slow to arrive or if stolen :( I should have received by now- hoping to wear to a party of friends that support my Swatch habit and have a fun time asking to see my new Swatch. ( I don't worry about the cost, only $50 US ) It's the hassle to get things settled, then to buy a new.... :( :( :x :lol: :lol: :x :x :x :x :) :( by the I get the Swatch I'll just place it in my Chrono bin and may be months before I break it out to wear.... :wink:

UTAH_SWATCH

Postby UTAH_SWATCH » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 am

UTAH_SWATCH wrote:Now my Swatch is missing in the mail, the seller on EBAY has been sending me emails to see if I have received watch. I gon't know if it's just heavy Christmas mail and it is slow to arrive or if stolen :( I should have received by now- hoping to wear to a party of friends that support my Swatch habit and have a fun time asking to see my new Swatch. ( I don't worry about the cost, only $50 US ) It's the hassle to get things settled, then to buy a new.... :( :( :x :lol: :lol: :x :x :x :x :) :( by the I get the Swatch I'll just place it in my Chrono bin and may be months before I break it out to wear.... :wink:

So the USPS miss sent the watch to New York, when the package was scanned outgoing at New York, it was in my mail box in less than 10 hours. some packages can take a week from a city a few hours away, then they can ship a package 3500 miles in less than a day. :wink: :)

vincexs
Beginner
Beginner

Postby vincexs » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:55 am

watch or put a special loop printed with an event or company name and call it limited or exclusive. I should receive the watch in a couple of days

MartinDert
Beginner
Beginner

View the latest post

Postby MartinDert » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:28 am

This thread has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.
[url=http://www.vitalityspace.com]heart health supplements [/url]

Return to “Swatch Swapping”